Want to book your next holiday to Rockhampton, Cairns, and other parts of Australia? Click here accommodation in rockhampton
With a serviced apartment as your accommodation in Rockhampton, your trip is relaxing and affordable. What you save from room reservation, you can then spend on other travel adventures.
In Rockhampton, you should…
- Commune with nature at the historic Rockhampton Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Mount Archer National Park and Mount Archer itself.
- Visit the Capricorn Caves, a large limestone cave system that features limestone caverns and a natural cathedral.
- Explore the Rockhampton Heritage Village, a town recreated for you and the future generations to see.
- Get a glimpse of the antique tram of the former rail station at the Archer Park Rail Museum.
And, if you book Rockhampton accommodation that is centrally located to local attractions, facilities, the city centre, and shopping centres, you can see and do more in Rockhampton.
Why book serviced apartment accommodation in Rockhampton?
- More affordable than a hotel because you can cook your own meals when you book a unit with full kitchen facility. You don’t need to change your diet too.
- Have access to a washing machine, clothes dryer and iron, which is perfect for self-catering and long-staying guests.
- Lounge and dine at a spacious lounge and dining area, respectively.
With this kind of accommodation Rockhampton has to offer, it’s understandable if you want to limit your holiday here.
But don’t just stop there.
Given the size of Australia, there’s no shortage of places to visit and things to do. You can choose to visit the more popular destinations and engage in equally popular activities, or you can do something that many don’t always do.
Taking this route can prove more enjoyable and fun.
What is even better is that you’ll also discover tours that are rarely talked about, but are worth exploring.
Where else can you go?
- Kangaroo Island
Where to go in Kangaroo Island
- Visit Finders Chase National Park for a picnic, hiking, or camping.
- Visit the Seal Bay Conservation Park and enjoy a self-guided boardwalk tour.
- Go sledding and sandboarding at the sand dune network of Little Sahara.
- Admire from afar the iconic Admirals Arch, a natural rock formation shaped like an arch.
Where to go in Hobart
- Enjoy the scenic summit view of Mount Wellington and the dolerite cliff called the Organ Pipes.
- Check out Mona, where history and wine can be found in one place.
- Go shopping at the Farm Gate Market and the Salamanca Market.
- Enjoy a hands-on encounter with wild animals at the Zoodoo Zoo.
Where to go in Cairns
- Visit the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park for a gastronomic journey with aboriginal dishes.
- Watch the majesty of Barron Falls from a viewing area with a scenic trail.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Palm Cove, a beachside suburb in the region of Cairns.
- Explore the lush tropical garden of the Rainforestation Nature Park.
There are other places to visit in the Land Down Under.
If you choose to start or end your trip at Rockhampton, remember to choose your accommodation wisely.
Enjoy the best accommodation in Rockhampton
Rockhampton Serviced Apartments provides you with a home away from home. Designed for families and groups, self-catering guests, and those who plan to stay for two weeks or more, the units they provide have all the essential amenities for a cosy stay.
Book accommodation in Rockhampton with Rockhampton Serviced Apartments today.